Today is a much better day! Right now I’m sitting on the deck and it’s 73 degrees with a light breeze. Don is next to me and we are talking. I drank a La Croix and signed up for Libby which is a library program where you can listen to books. I thought it would be good before bed and be very relaxing. The first book I got was a medical biography of a doctor in an er. That is my kind of book! I had to go to the library and renew my library card. That was fun because I bought some Bible story books for the two great grandchildren we are having. We just found out that Ryan and Alyssa are having a boy! So that makes two boys. The cousins will be two months apart Jonathan and Megan’s baby). How exciting!
All around it’s been a nice day!

No comments:
Post a Comment