There is not much happening today. It has been a slow day and I feel kind of blah! I didn’t have a headache and that is the good news. Riley is at Kathy’s sewing up a storm; such a talented one! Brady is coming over for steak dinner at 5:30.
I walked around the house because it was so humid outside this morning. I made some bracelets with small beads but that hurts my hands. I went to Michael’s and the traffic was bad. I did one load of wash and hung a few things outside that don’t go in the dryer. Of course I took a nap; more like a rest. I’m not sleeping too good lately.
It was supposed to rain, but didn’t, so Don cut the grass. I just couldn’t get motivated today. Looking forward to tomorrow and especially Thursday when I have a special friend coming over. More on that later.

No comments:
Post a Comment